Love Some More

Love Some More

Thursday, March 15, 2007

TIME

TIME

Time has and shall never wait for anyone
But I await for that one instant
When I shall catch a glimpse of thy Divine Light.

Time’s own beloved lady is vista, panorama
Her varied looks manifest in stages
With ecstasy and poise
In rhythm with his drawing footsteps

I, an indigent poet, try to proffer my ode to him
Oh! The eon, the great, the profound, the magnificent
Oh! The prodigious, the momentous, the inordinate, the absolute
Please stay by me for a while

In that instant I shall endeavor to blend
My rhymes to Thy smile
And a mystic bliss shall pierce my psyche
Echo my mind’s accent
Enlighten my heart

And there by, I would surge in the Divine current
Never again look in the rear, just like you, the majestic TIME.

No comments: